Monday, July 27

bootiful hair ^^

Ooh im a guest blogger!~ okay, a vaguely squeal-y, sometimes emo guest blogger, but never mind. Anyway, I’m putting in a little bitty fun-sized post on gerri’s blog about our lovely hair day, since it was a biggg leap from our ‘old’ selves. Hair is totally as important as clothes and shoes, if not more. So since obviously drying out our hair with flat irons [ not that we possess any ] didn’t sound like a good idea, it was off to 이대 for HAIR DAY! Anyhows, being the impulsive people that we are we stepped into the 1st [ maybe 2nd] shop from the subway exit, ably assisted by a flyer toting auntie [ they call them ahjoomas here ]. You’ll probably see photos of gerri in the process of rebonding, but NOOOO not me. I forbade her to take photos of me on pain of DEATH. Oh alright, not death, but like, her beloved pink cat might mysteriously find itself at the bottom of our dormitory sometime ^________^ *smiles sweetly* I firmly believe in non-violent measures. Stuffed animals don’t count. Strangely, the process didn’t take as long as I remembered, but I was quite pleased with the results, even though I have a sneaking suspicion my hair isn’t straight enough and won’t last *cries* But I can hope. And Gerri’s hair is nice and long and straight [ mine grows like a snail ], although she’s absolutely sure it isn’t perfectly straight but im sure it’ll be fine! The back is poker straight anyway, heh. Alrightys, I’m all done *squeal* Shooooooyi says CIAO! Oh wait, wrong language. 안녕! ^^

No comments: